Sunday 28 December 2014

In Memory

This post is probably quite unexpected, it is for me too, but I felt like I had to write it before getting back and writing about the travelling.

Earlier this evening I recieved some very sad news from one of the teachers at the Enrichment Centre. She phoned and told us that one of the children passed away this morning after spending a few days in ICU. Obviously it's a huge shock, none of us were expecting to lose anyone this holiday. Especially because all the kids seemed healthy before we left. 

I would like to dedicate this post to the little girl who died this morning, she was truly a joy to work with and had such a fantastic personality. We are so lucky to have played a part in her life and I will miss her greatly when we return to school. 

Here's to you kiddo! Thank you for letting me get to know you. Rest in peace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment